Non-Medication Strategies for a Happy, Healthy & Focused Brain
Nutritional and Integrative Interventions for Autism, ADHD, Depression, ODD and OCD
Stream this recorded webinar/workshop and learn the latest research about the link between nutritional deficiencies, food intolerance, and the exposure to food additives and environmental chemicals to Neuro-Developmental Disabilities and mental health disorders. Walk away with a highly effective nutritional and integrative treatment plan.
Healing the Body, Mind and Spirit – A Treatment Plan Beyond Pharmaceuticals
- Assess for nutritional deficiencies that contribute to neurological dysfunction.
- Demonstrate how many symptoms can be remedied with nutritional balancing.
- Discuss how food-sensitivities can contribute to behavioral symptoms and how “special diets” can be extremely beneficial.
- Explain the link between ADHD and autism; processed food, food additives, pesticides, heavy metal and environmental chemicals.
- Describe the link between our emotions and our intestinal system.
- Explore gut healing protocols and how to heal intestinal permeability.
Length: 3.0 hours recorded webinar
Speaker: © Healing without Hurting; Jennifer Giustra-Kozek, LPC, NC
From Jennifer: “Like you, I am a parent of a special needs child. There were many times I was not quite sure how to help. And, many books I wanted to read, but could never seem to find the time. If you could get advice from an expert who has already read hundreds of medical journals, from a parent who has been in your shoes, and who has worked with over 700 families with children who struggle, what would you ask? I will share with you what I have learned and answer many of your questions without you needing to leave your living room. “
You will receive a link to the recording after purchase. Link is good for 30 days.